A deposit of 50% of the service being booked is required within 15min of booking your appointment spot or the appointment will be cancelled. I accept payment through Zelle or Venmo. Your payment will be applied to the service cost. There will be no refund of the deposit if you No show, cancel with less than 24hr notice or are 15min late for your appointment.
All Clients = Late Policy:
If you are 15 minutes late for your appointment you may have to be rescheduled.
If you are down for a repair and are 5 minutes late your appointment will have to be rescheduled.
For clients with repeat late arrivals that have to be rescheduled, you will be required to pay 100% of the services up front to keep a reserved appointment time slot and will forgo any prebooking privileges.
All Clients = Cancellation Policy:
I understand emergencies and accidents happen. In an effort to eliminate reoccurring and last minute cancellations, the cancellation policy will be implemented.
I kindly require 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment so that I am able to offer that time slot to another client.
Clients cancelling or rescheduling with less than 24 hours of your scheduled appointment will be required to pay 50% of the services reserved in order to continue to book other services.
For clients with repeat cancellations and repeat rescheduling with less than 24 hour notice and no shows will be required to pay 100% of the services up front to keep a reserved appointment time slot and will forgo any prebooking privileges.
Cash, Venmo, Zelle is preferred but card is still acceptable.
Venmo (@cheryl-wilson-nails) Zelle (602-326-5960)
Cash ( I will provide a ziploc baggie for you to place the cash into)
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant after each client.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- Please wait outside palette collective or in your vehicle so that you are not touching any doors, chairs, tables, etc... Please text me when you have arrived. When I am done with my previous client and sanitizing the suite, I will text you back I am ready for you and I will open the palette collective door for you to go directly to my suite.
- Masks are required for your entire appointment time and must completely cover your nose and mouth at all times. Please wear a mask that you do not have to keep adjusting as this puts you and me at risk as well as we have to keep re-sanitizing and this can compromise the integrity of your nail service and nail prep work.
- Please put on your mask before you enter the palette collective building. I want to protect not only me and you but the other patrons in the building.
- I will have disposable masks available for purchase ($2) if you do not have one.
- Each client is required to wash and sanitize their hands upon arrival in my suite. Please refrain from touching anything before doing so. This includes polishes and gel polish color sticks.
- No food or drink is allowed in my suite. I feel better no one is taking any chances around me as well as this elevates you from touching your face mask or face.
-Please refrain from touching any personal belongings. This is not only for my safety but as always after I have prepped your nails I don't want any oils on them. This way we don't have to re-sanitize as it could ruin the integrity of the nail service and nail prep work.
- If you do need to use your cell phone during the service I request that you allow me to disinfect it at the beginning of the appointment with the same hospital grade disinfectant I use on my own between each client. This includes smart watches.
-When booking appointment(s) please try and send me your design ideas ahead of time.
- Please do not be offended if at the end of your appointment I may ask you to leave so that I may have the appropriate amount of time to sanitize and to minimize client interaction.
As a reminder you will continue to receive this after each online booking as well as in your 24hour text/email reminder.
Please continue to fill these forms out each time.
If you do not agree with any of my policies or the covid-19 waiver form please cancel your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to seeing you,
Glittered To Perfection
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment